Wednesday, 29 April 2015
All children need personal spaces, and all kids have different requirements for their room design, decorating and storage organization. Kids preferences and ideas depends on their age, character and interests and reflect personal tastes. Modern ideas for kids room design and decorating can transform plain living spaces into fabulous children bedrooms and playrooms that kids enjoy and admire. Various functional and playful elements of this kids room design encourage children to climb and jump, adding lots of fun to kids room decorating ideas.
Modern ideas, creative decor themes and bright room colors, combined with functional kids furniture and personal decorations, transform children bedrooms and bring an atmosphere of love and comfort that all children need. Natural Furnish shares a collection of inspiring, bright and modern ideas for children bedrooms and playrooms that can help select the best interior design and decorating solutions for your kids.
· Kids room should contain the whole required equipment for one kid to feel free and comfortable and to have opportunity to express its creativity and affinities.
· Painting walls bright colors is a wonderful way to design kids rooms. Unique room colors and surprising decoration patterns are excellent ideas for designing fabulous children bedrooms, playrooms and bathrooms. In choosing colors be creative and use warm colors that encourage the activity of the child.
· Space saving storage is perfect for modern decoration of kids rooms. A modern kids' room looks clean, crisp and delivers an uncluttered appearance that's pleasing to the eye.
· Use multifunctional bedroom furniture pieces, bed tables with storage shelves, beds with storage drawers. Kids and teenage bedroom furniture made with eco friendly and natural materials, like metal and wood.
· You can use personalized decorative accessories, handmade decorations for teenage bedroom decorating, kids drawings and crafts for young kids room design.
· Good quality bed and mattress are important things that provide a healthy and comfortable sleep. In all options it is good to set up a small commode next to the bed so the child can put a lamp, a book or beverage that is consumed at night.
· Play with different colors and designs of Bed sheets. Bed sheets are the quickest way to revamp the room’s furnishings.
· Use Lamp shades of different shapes and designs to perform a dual function of adding to the room’s light and also acting as a showpiece.
· Wall-to-wall carpeting provides a soft, warm surface for the kids to play on and it offers a rich, textured look that can beautifully complement the décor of any room.
· Wall stickers, wall frames and wall pockets add more life and character to the room. Wall stickers are great room accessories, wall Frames is also use in wall décor which you can use to add pictures and photos, as well as Wall Pockets which add that creative touch.
Visit More: http://www.naturalfibres.in/
Online Home Furnishgs: http://www.naturalfurnish.com/
Tuesday, 14 April 2015
Space Saving Ideas in Modern Homes
Space organization is an important element of modern interior design and decorating. Space organization harmonizes living spaces and includes creating functional, light and comfortable rooms that appear spacious, inviting and bright. Natural Furnish shares a few great home staging tips that can be used for harmonious, clutter-free, inviting, attractive and modern interior design and home decorating.
· Space saving bedroom furniture and maximizing space modern interior design ideas add comfort to small rooms. Contemporary space saving furniture reflect modern interior design trends, offering interesting ideas for bedroom decorating, like bunk beds, loft beds and functional room dividers.
· One of the most effective ways to save space is by using furniture that gets out of the way when not in use. Murphy beds are a perfect example, and so is the drop-down dining table mounted under the flat-screen TV seen here.
· For baby room or teenage bedroom decorating, or home staging, their interior design ideas should be spacious and organized, providing attractive, large or small rooms for kids with convenient storage and free of clutter desks, beds and floor.
· Zoning is also useful part of modern interior design, decorating and home staging. Multifunctional interior design ideas are a great space saving trend which allows maximize small spaces and improves the functionality of modern homes.
· Curvy lines, rounded wall and soft curved in room are important element of modern interior design and decorating. Pleasant and harmonious curvy lines and rounded shapes add balance to modern interior decorating and home staging.
· Adding wall shelves, art wire, home organizers, hanging artwork on a bulletin board help keep desks, beds and floor free of clutter. Simple home organization makes room decor feel neat, airy and pleasant.
· Open storage makes better use of small spaces; it visually appealing is by using unusual and creative items as storage containers. Things such as baskets mounted on the wall are like functional works of art.
· For minimal square footage, we tend to focus on floor space if you’ve got ceiling height, take advantage of it with lofted designs that lift beds, storage or work spaces, freeing up room on the floor. These designs can be built-in or portable like furniture.
find products on : www.naturalfurnish.com
Sunday, 5 April 2015
Easter is one of the most important holidays for Christian
Catholics. They give huge importance to the yearly occasions. Easter is a
festival celebrated by Christians to commemorate the resurrection of Jesus
Christ. The date of the festival is not fixed. It is celebrated on the first
Sunday of a full moon day after March 21. It usually falls between March 21 and
The word 'Easter' comes from two old pagan spring festivals.
The old European pagan festival of 'Ostara' that celebrated new life and
Arabian Sun festival of 'Ishtar'. Easter is the time of the Christian year when
Christians remember the Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. They believe
that Jesus, who they believe was the son of God, died for everyone's
wrong-doings and then came back to life three days later to defeat death and
evil: so if you believe in Him you will live forever in Heaven.
Easter is a holy festival which is celebrated by churches
around the world. The traditional celebration of the festival involves a dimly
lit church with special prayers sung in praise of Jesus Christ. It is then
followed by an elaborate Sunday mass. People are often involved in charitable
causes on this day and sing happy prayers in the church to commemorate the
rising of Jesus Christ from dead. One more vital feature of Easter is egg. Egg
is a symbol of resurrection for Christian community, so well decorated eggs and
egg hunting have become very important in Easter.
The week preceding Easter is called Holy Week and includes
Monday Thursday, which commemorates Jesus’ last supper with his disciples; Good
Friday, which honors the day of his crucifixion; and Holy Saturday, which
focuses on the transition between the crucifixion and resurrection. The 50-day
period following Easter Sunday is called Easter tide and includes a celebration
of Jesus’ ascension into heaven.
The festival celebrates the resurrection of Jesus and is
considered as a rebirth of Christianity. This Easter may we always be blessed
with love, life and happiness. May our lives be touched by the true meaning of
Easter: The celebration of holy love, The day of
resurrection, The day that brings us new hope, Celebrate this Easter with NaturalFurnish.com
with a heart filled with peace, joy and
Have a happy Easter!
Tuesday, 10 February 2015
Valentine’s Day Gift ideas
Valentine's Day Gifts Ideas For Her/Him:
Valentine's Day is celebrated on 14th February every year across the world. Valentine's should be personal to your relationship and allow you to celebrate the moments that you've shared, and how well you know each other. Valentine's Day has been celebrated for hundreds of years and it's the ideal occasion to show your partner or spouse just what they meant to you. Valentine's Day is a day to celebrate LOVE and what could be a better time to let your dear ones know that you love them.
Valentine’s Day is the day when we celebrate the spirit of love. Many people celebrate their love for their partner by sending cards or letters, giving gifts or flowers and arranging meals in restaurants. Valentine's cards are often decorated with images of hearts, red roses or Cupid. Most of the gifts given on this day are valentine flower bouquets, valentine chocolates, valentine soft toys, valentine cakes etc However, some people use the occasion to present unique gifts, such as jewelry, designer handbags, beautifully designed cushions, heart shape cushions.
Valentine’s Day is a perfect opportunity to show him/her how much they mean to you. That is why this year Natural Furnish brings you an all-inclusive valentine gift shop which will leave you enthralled. We have so many gifts specially crafted for valentine that you would not need to go anywhere else. Our gift store includes enchanting gifts like dazzling Handbags, designer pouches, stylish sling bags, cute cushion covers, heart shape cushion cover, treat pouches and other special valentine gift.
Buy amazing valentine's gifts for him or amazing valentine's gifts for her this Valentine's Day 2015. Make February 14th the most memorable day for your sweetheart with Natural Furnish. Love is beautiful, love is peace, love is happiness, love is smile, love has amazing feelings so don’t hide it; share it with your sweetheart through our gifts.
VISIT NATURAL FURNISH AT: www.naturalfurnish.com
Facebook page Natural Furnish: https://www.facebook.com/naturalfurnish