Thursday, 7 May 2015
Accent any bold colors or materials in a modern room decor that highlights and enhance your basic design themes. Mixed patterns and textures can be a smashing success when you stick to a simple color palette.
Use modular furniture elements that can be combined into variety of configurations with different designs and shapes to create various arrangements. Inject personality into your living space with energetic hues of this sofas, chair and gilded accent furniture pieces.
Make a fireplace the center piece of your living room. Natural fireplace surround with high-end hardwood and flood of natural light add warmth to modern home decor. Large or small, classic or contemporary fireplace design brings warmth and coziness into modern interior design and adds a welcoming feel to home staging.
In modern home décor from the ceiling to the shag rug, every surface is begging to be examined and touched. The antique rugs, modern rugs, contemporary rugs are the welcome contrast to the modern home décor.
Light art frames can brighten up the darkest room decor and create a new stylish look in no time. Wall decorating with a single large art frame is a way to create an elegant wall decoration for your room. The large size and color contrast will add personality to your empty wall. Achieve the drama of a major art piece inexpensively by displaying a tight grid of small frames.
Modern window coverings are important elements of interior decorating and creating stylish and personal living spaces. Choosing curtains and blinds for your living room depends on your taste, their appeal and functionality. Modern window treatments encompass keen eye and add gorgeous accents to interior decorating and window designs.Natural Fibres Export try to enhance these handmade furniture styles to worldwide.
Wednesday, 29 April 2015
10 Creative Modern Ideas for Kids Room Decoration
Kids Room Decoration:
All children need personal spaces, and all kids have different requirements for their room design, decorating and storage organization. Kids preferences and ideas depends on their age, character and interests and reflect personal tastes. Modern ideas for kids room design and decorating can transform plain living spaces into fabulous children bedrooms and playrooms that kids enjoy and admire. Various functional and playful elements of this kids room design encourage children to climb and jump, adding lots of fun to kids room decorating ideas.
Modern ideas, creative decor themes and bright room colors, combined with functional kids furniture and personal decorations, transform children bedrooms and bring an atmosphere of love and comfort that all children need. Natural Furnish shares a collection of inspiring, bright and modern ideas for children bedrooms and playrooms that can help select the best interior design and decorating solutions for your kids.
· Kids room should contain the whole required equipment for one kid to feel free and comfortable and to have opportunity to express its creativity and affinities.
· Painting walls bright colors is a wonderful way to design kids rooms. Unique room colors and surprising decoration patterns are excellent ideas for designing fabulous children bedrooms, playrooms and bathrooms. In choosing colors be creative and use warm colors that encourage the activity of the child.
· Space saving storage is perfect for modern decoration of kids rooms. A modern kids' room looks clean, crisp and delivers an uncluttered appearance that's pleasing to the eye.
· Use multifunctional bedroom furniture pieces, bed tables with storage shelves, beds with storage drawers. Kids and teenage bedroom furniture made with eco friendly and natural materials, like metal and wood.
· You can use personalized decorative accessories, handmade decorations for teenage bedroom decorating, kids drawings and crafts for young kids room design.
· Good quality bed and mattress are important things that provide a healthy and comfortable sleep. In all options it is good to set up a small commode next to the bed so the child can put a lamp, a book or beverage that is consumed at night.
· Play with different colors and designs of Bed sheets. Bed sheets are the quickest way to revamp the room’s furnishings.
· Use Lamp shades of different shapes and designs to perform a dual function of adding to the room’s light and also acting as a showpiece.
· Wall-to-wall carpeting provides a soft, warm surface for the kids to play on and it offers a rich, textured look that can beautifully complement the décor of any room.
· Wall stickers, wall frames and wall pockets add more life and character to the room. Wall stickers are great room accessories, wall Frames is also use in wall décor which you can use to add pictures and photos, as well as Wall Pockets which add that creative touch.
Visit More: http://www.naturalfibres.in/
Online Home Furnishgs: http://www.naturalfurnish.com/